What Christmas gift is better than a holiday? No, we don’t know the answer either.
Why not give the gift of experiential travel this Christmas? We have five personalisable trip ideas to choose from, perfect for surprising that special person with something unimaginable.
All our holidays are personalised to the smallest detail. We could create any holiday you wish, then wrap it up beautifully as a gift.
This year, we’ve also designed five Christmas gifts around specific events. They’re experiences that your loved ones probably didn’t think possible.
We know travel. You know the person deserving of such a special Christmas present. Together, we’ll create a dazzling way to present your holiday gift.
Venice Simplon Orient Express
Gift the amazing atmosphere, entertainment and gastronomy of this magical journey through Europe.
The Venice-Simplon Orient Express is more than a train journey. It’s the iconic European travel experience, an ode to the glory of yesteryear travel with free-flowing Champagne.
The entry-level historic cabins from the 1920s are like something from an Agatha Christie book. These are complemented by the suites and grand suites explained here.
The opulent train operates on a number of different routes throughout the year, including to and from both Prague and Vienna. Due to the very high demand, we recommend you select a specific departure as your gift. Here are a few interesting departure dates and we will advise you on the complete possibilities.
- Paris to Prague: July 7th 2024
- Prague to Paris: July 10th 2024
- Paris to Vienna: May 16th, October 2nd & December 16th 2024.
- Vienna to Paris: May 19th, October 5th, December 17th 2024.
- Paris to Istanbul (five nights): May 31st & August 23rd 2024.
- Multiple departures on the Paris to Venice and Venice to Paris routes, between April and November.
As the only Belmond Bellini Club agency in the Czech Republic, we will enhance your gift with special amenities and on-board train credits.
Paris Fashion Week
Invitations to invitation-only shows are the starting point of this Christmas gift. Combined with a beautiful hotel suite for three nights.
Paris Fashion Week shows are scattered all over the city, at all sorts of venues. Dries Van Noten and Y/Project did shows in an abandoned post office, Sacai in a car park, Louis Vuitton in Musée d’Orsay. Marni’s colourful spring-summer 2024 collection was recently presented in the late Karl Lagerfeld’s apartment.
There are always stunts, eclectic runways, A-listers in attendance and surprises. We can’t guarantee invitations to a specific show, but our partners in Paris can secure invitations to various shows.
So you can gift a Paris Fashion Week experience: the energy, the buzz, an immersion in the beautiful chaos of the fashion glitterati world. There’s nothing else like it.
This gift can be specific to a date or open for any Paris Fashion Week event in 2024. The key dates are:
- January 16th – January 25th 2024 (Men’s Fall/Winter & Haute Couture Spring/Summer)
- February 26th – March 5th 2024 (Women´s Fall/Winter)
- June 18th – June 27th 2024 (Men’s Spring/Summer 2025 & Haute Couture Fall/Winter)
- September 23rd – October 1st 2024 (Women’s Spring/Summer)
Long Spa Weekend in the Dolomites
The Italian Dolomites is simply our favourite spa destination. Spectacular and peaceful mountains, owner-operated hotels with world-leading wellness facilities, plus spa rituals with visiting professionals. And the Dolomites is not so far from home either.
This gift will be a voucher for two people to stay at one of the world’s best wellness hotels, in the Dolomites. The dates can be flexible. We recommend:
These properties are subtly different, so tell us about the person you want to surprise with this gift, and we can advise on the very best choice.
Of course we could create a long spa weekend in another destination too. We also love the Dolomites because it’s a destination that not many people know about, so you can gift a feeling of discovery too.
Monaco Formula 1 Grand Prix
The ultimate Formula 1 experience, an immersion in all that makes Monaco the most sought after event on the motorsport calendar. It’s from 24th – 26th May 2024.
- Experience the opening Grand Prix party on a yacht and feel free to walk the entire race circuit.
- Watch Saturday’s qualifying from the top deck of a yacht moored in a prestigious first-line position, between the chicane and left-hand bend Tabac.
- Watch Sunday’s race from a private terrace which overlooks the starting grid, harbour and 40% of the circuit.
- Meet personalities from the world of motorsport and enjoy Michelin gastronomy and a premium open bar throughout the weekend.
- Opportunity to add on a supersports car driving experience in the Maritime Alps on Friday 24th May.
This isn’t just tickets to watch the Grand Prix. It’s a carefully tailored program of special guests and different viewpoints, creating the complete Formula 1 immersion.
A Couple’s Stay in One of Europe’s Best New Hotels
A classic travel gift. A voucher for two nights in a suite, at one of Europe’s best hotels.
There are dozens of amazing hotels we recommend across Europe. For this special present we’re focusing on five of Europe’s best new hotels for couples.
It just feels that extra bit special to be among the first to experience a soon-to-be-adored property.
- Son Bunyola, Mallorca – A converted 16th-century finca hidden between mountains and coast, for a weekend escaping the world.
- Raffles London at The OWO – A celebration of London history and glamour, that ushers in a new era of super-luxe London hospitality. A holiday voucher can include a treatment in their Guerlain spa.
- Bijal – A private villa experience at Antalya’s first ultra-luxury resort, with a private pool, peaceful beachside location and plenty of playfulness.
- Grecotel The Dolli, Athens – Gift somebody two nights in a suite with the perfect view of the Parthenon and Acropolis, at this chic new hotel.
- The Peninsula Istanbul – Heritage and splendour on the Bosphorus, at the heart of Istanbul’s trendiest new neighbourhood.
Want to give a three-night stay? Or know a bucket list hotel your friend will simply love? We can customise a hotel voucher for you.
Other Christmas Gifts
There are so many experiences we can arrange as a Christmas present.
So why not give the gift of travel this Christmas. It’s a present that will be hard to forget.