Just in – an exclusive first-come first-served offer only for EliteVoyage clients. 50% off a two-week Antarctica cruise on the Ultramarine, Antarctica’s newest and most luxurious expedition vessel.
Explore Antarctica on the Ultramarine
The Ultramarine is a new style of expedition ship from Quark Expeditions, balancing contemporary luxury with polar capabilities. Like two helicopters that enable more adventurous off-ship experiences and scenic flights.
We love the Ultramarine because it offers the widest range of polar excursions, like heli-hiking, sea kayaking, ski-trekking and camping out on the ice. You can truly explore, not just cruise around a peninsula.
The Ultramarine is a new ship. The suites are larger and better appointed than all other polar vessels. Most have balconies. With 102 accommodations, this is one of the smallest Antarctica expedition vessels, which invariably means better service.
There’s a sauna with a view, a full spa, good restaurant and panoramic lounge. If you want the newest luxury ship to explore Antarctica it’s this one, the Ultramarine.
50% Off a Two-Week Antarctica Cruise
To celebrate the new Ultramarine, we’ve teamed up with Quark Expeditions to offer a 50% discount for the first booking made on the 13-day Antarctic Explorer itinerary, departing November 9th.
We’re delighted to secure such a special deal. It’s first come first served, with the 50% discount applying to the first booking, regardless of the size of your party.
- 10,000 EUR per person in an entry-level Explorer Suite
- 11,700 EUR pp in a Balcony Suite
- 14,400 EUR pp in the excellent Penthouse Suite
- 17,400 pp in the Owner’s Suite
Remember, this is only for the November 9th departure. So get in touch, because we expect this to be booked very soon.
Take me to Antarctica!
The Two-Week Antarctica Itinerary
Here’s what you can look forward to:
- November 9th – Arrive in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Explore the city and stay in a five-star hotel.
- November 10th – Private charter flight to Ushuaia and embark, sailing along the Beagle Channel.
- November 11th – Explore Cape Horn and Diego Ramirez Islands, the “edge of the earth.”
- November 12th & 13th – Cross the Drake Passage to Antarctica.
- November 14th – Explore the South Shetland Islands
- November 15th – 18th – Four days exploring the Antarctic Peninsula. Expect penguins, glaciers, whales, seals, intimate excursions on the ice and a remarkable connection with the seventh continent.
- November 19th & 20th – Scouting for whales on the return sail to South America
- November 21st – Disembark and charter flight to Buenos Aires.
- November 22nd – Travel home.
Want 50% Off a Luxury Antarctica Cruise?
This offer won’t happen again. At EliteVoyage we rarely promote special discounts and deals. We are focused on the best of the best in travel. And the best of the best isn’t usually available on a special offer.
This travel opportunity is solely because we’ve been partnering with Quark Expeditions for many years.
So, what are you doing on November 9th? Going to explore Antarctica?