Highlights of the trip
28.09.2023 10:00 - 12:00
Private Jet flight Prague to Catania
Refreshments, including champagne, will be available on board the private Cessna Citation Sovereign jet. Please arrive at the airport 20 minutes before departure.
28.09.2023 13:00 - 15:00
28.09.2023 16:00 - 01.10.2023 12:00
Stay at Four Seasons San Domenico Palace, Taormina
Currently the most interesting hotel in Sicily, it opened just under two years ago. The Four Seasons is located in a restored 14th century monastery and you may know it from the second series of White Lotus. It is located on a cliff in the town of Taormina and offers beautiful views of the surrounding area. It has 3 restaurants, 2 bars and an infinity pool. It is also possible to use the beach club.
28.09.2023 19:30 - 22:30
Dinner at Anciovi restaurant
Anciovi primarily serves light Mediterranean cuisine with a focus on seafood.
29.09.2023 10:00 - 17:30
Day trip to Etna: jeep, helicopter and wine
In the morning, we will be picked up at the hotel by a jeep and set off to discover Mount Etna, the highest active volcano on the Eurasian plate. First, we'll see Etna from a helicopter (20 min flight) and map the terrain - then we'll take the jeep directly to the volcano and enjoy the breathtaking views and colourful landscape. We will recount our impressions of Mount Etna at a renowned winery, where we will have a late lunch and tasting.
The evening programme is not pre-determined after a busy day - we will be happy to arrange a reservation at one of Taormina's excellent restaurants if you wish.
30.09.2023 10:00 - 16:00
30.09.2023 18:00 - 23:00
01.10.2023 12:30 - 15:00
01.10.2023 16:00 - 18:00
Price for the complete itinerary
Sicily by private jet
Sicily by private jet includes:
- 1 seat in a Cessna Citation Sovereign private jet
- accommodation at the Four Seasons San Domenico Palace, Deluxe Sea View room with king bed (for 2 persons, single room can be arranged at an additional cost)
- all transfers according to itinerary
- lunch at the Radicepura Botanical Park
- dinner at Anciovi Restaurant at the Four Seasons Hotel
- day trip to Etna including helicopter flight and lunch with wine tasting
- a trip in the footsteps of the Godfather and lunch with Sicilian mamas
- aperitivo and dinner on board a private yacht
- lunch and wine tasting at the Benanti winery
- the services of a Czech-speaking EliteVoyage representative on site 24/7 throughout the trip